– Meridel LeSueur
The seal of the United States features the Latin phrase:
“E pluribus Unum” or Out of Many, One.
“We are always stronger together” is the guiding principle for Busy Street.
Our business model is built around this idea. It is a direct response to the demographic changes and business fragmentation that has steadily been occurring for the better part of the last decades.
Given how important this group is for employment, our economy needs small business to support the livelihood of everyday people.
do not underestimate us.
Representation of Business in America
Employment of the working population
Private GDP Production
Exports from America
- in David, not Goliath
- in giving small business a fighting chance
- in championing the rights of others
- in improving humanity and our institutions
- in adding value to society on a large scale
- that by helping others rise – we all rise
- in democratizing data with metrics that matter
- that by supporting the livelihood of everyday people communities will thrive
The secret of the bees success is not only their strength in numbers, but that of determination and persistence. The hive mentality – combined effort for a common goal.
Like the invaluable service that the bee performs for crops and the broader ecosystem, small businesses help communities survive and thrive across the United States.
In this climate, we cannot rely on empty rhetoric to help our businesses survive into the future. Only by banding together and harnessing the power of the many will we succeed.